Steel Structures For Conventional Halls
- Project : CONVENTIONAL HALL
- Location : Hosakerehalli, BSK 3rd Stage, Bangalore
- Types of Structures: Multi Floor Structure (G+5 With Steel Deck Slab)
- Grid Spacing : 7.6M x 6M (Dining Hall) 18.2M x 6M (Party Hall) 12.1M x 6M (Room Area) & 6M x 32M (Main Hall)
- Area : Width 32M x Length 67M =2,144 Sq. Mtr (65,000 Sq.ft) Floor Height 3.0M (Room Area) 4.0M (Dining Hall) and 8.5M (Stage Area)
- The Entire 2nd floor area rooms above the stage area supported only on two Main Beams for length 17.6M clear span.
- The clear Head room height stage area is 8.5M
- The main hall area above the party hall is supported on 18.2M Clear span.
- At Roof area, the gutters are resting on a 3.6M Cantilever supports.
No. 12-15, A Cross, Opposite to Gopalan Arcade Mall,Near Rajarajeshwari Arch, Mysore Road,, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560039, India